How to make KADAI PANEER at home
Hey guys today am going to share with you an interesting recipe by reading this only our mouth becomes watery the recipe name is KADAI PANEER here is an easiest way to make this recipe now the ingredients used for this are given below .
Kadai Paneer Ingredeint
- onion -2/3
- TEJ PATTA-2
- Red chilli powder
- GARAM MASALA powder
- Mustard seed
- Garlic ginger paste
STEPS INCLUDE For Kadai Paneer
- First we take pan add some oil to it put it on a stove when the oil heats we fry all the ingredients
- Before frying the ingredients we cut all the PANEER in cube form we pour some salt red chilli powder and we toss them then we add lemon juice keep it for 10 minutes
- And now we primarily fry those PANEER up to light brown colour remove them in plate
- And now we fry those 2 tomatoes and 1 capsicum 1 onion cut into small pieces add to pan fry it to light brown colour add garlic ginger paste mix it well cool it for 5 minutes
- Take mixture add it to the grinder grind it now the paste is ready add some water to it mix it in grinder.
- All the basic things are ready.
- Take a KADAI add some oil to it now add step by step all the ingredient first we add mustard seeds then 2 cloves TEJ PATTA stir it add onions add small bit of garlic ginger to it
- Add coconut powder to it mix it well now add tomato capsicum onion paste to it mix it well then the mixture starts to boil.
- Add now add red chilli powder salt required and GARAM MASALA powder mix it let it boil for 5 minutes then add some water to paste again leave it for 2 minutes to boil then 3tbsp of curd to it now add cashew nut then add all the PANEER cubes mix it well leave it for 5 minutes to boil then switch off the gas.
- Now the KADAI PANEER is ready garnish it with the coriander leaves.
- Take a bowl serve it you’re self taste this PANEER with the TANDOORI ROTI you might like it this recipe try it in home.
- Thank you