Hello, welcome to onerecipes We are making palak paneer today. The process we telling follow it also the we make special paneer.
Palak Paneer Ingredient
- Heat up 1 tsp oil during a pan.
- Add 1 medium size finely chopped tomato and a chopped green chili. Mix well. Cover and cooked for 3-4 minutes until tomato is cook.
- we will cooked tomato for about 5 minutes.
- It’s cook soft.Wash and chop palak. Add 3 cups chopped palak.
- Palak gets quickly cook It doesn’t take much time.
You see plenty of palak now. But it reduces on cooking. Mix well.I have added tomato because palak contains iron. If we add any sour veggi in iron rich food,Like tamarind or tomato, then iron is correctly absorb in our body. instead it’s wast.
For that i’ve got added tomato. Add 2 tsp water and cook for 3-4 minutes. No must cover with lid.I have cooked palak soft for about 3-4 minutes. shut down the gas.When the mixture cools a bit, tranfser it into blender pot and make puree. i will got made palak puree in mixture.
Step By Step Procedure Of Palak Paneer
- Heat up 1 tsp oil during a pan. we are going to make masala paste before starting the recipe.
- Take 1/2 tsp cumin powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, 1/4 tsp turmeric powder,
- 1/2 tsp red seasoner. As we’ve got add chili in palak puree, add red flavoring carefully.
- And 1 tsp garam masala during a bowl. Mix all spices well and add 3-4 tsp water to form paste.
- Masala paste is already. For tadka, oil is enough hot. Add 1/2 tsp cumin and let it splutter.
- Add 1 tsp garlic paste. Only garlic paste and blend well. Fry for just a second.
- Raw smell of garlic should vanish. you will be able to use butter rather than oil.
- After frying garlic on medium heat for a second, lower down the warmth as we are adding masala paste.
- Add masala paste and fry for about 2 minutes until it releases oil. Masala has begun to release oil.
- Tempting aroma!! Add palak puree. Mix well with masala. it’s got nice colour. Looking yummy..
- Add salt to taste and cook palak for 5-6 minutes to get rid of raw smell from it.
- Masala flavour is going to be nicely absorb in palak puree. Tempting aroma!! will got cook palak for about 7-8 minutes.
- This is a vital step. Cook palak uncovered for about 7-8 minutes. All spices get absorb in palak puree.
- And raw smell pf palak vanishes. Add 2 tsp butter, 1 tsp kasuri methi. Always crush kasuri methi with hands and add.
- Kasuri methi gives nice flavour in any north Indian sabzi. i’ve got malai. you’ll be able to add fresh cream.
- But i am adding malai on milk reception. Add 2 tsp malai. Mix well.
- Add 250 gm paneer and blend well. we can’t cook sabzi longer after adding paneer. Cook only for 4-5 minutes.
- If we cook paneer longer, it becomes elastic or rubbery. It loses it’s softness. So will cook for 4-5 minutes more.
Palak Paneer Is ready
If you are trying my recipes reception, then remember to click snaps of it. Send me the snaps on my mail id firstname.lastname@example.org
Or you can message me on facebook. In order that share those snaps with friends on our facebook page. Its get cooked palak paneer on medium for about 5-6 minutes.It has got nice texture and paneer is cooked nice and soft. put off the gas. Yummy.. Palak paneer goes well with naan, kulcha or paratha.I like this abundantly. In fact, me and my daughter just love any paneer sabzi.Thank you a great deal for reading this recipe. Let’s meet again with such nice recipe.Till then, keep smiling, be happy and continue eating.
How to Make Tandoori Roti click here